Monday, October 13, 2008

My trip



Well we finally had a few days off from school and so I was able to travel a bit. A couple of friends and I went to northern Peru and spent time in a place called Punta de Sal. Wow it was amazing, the town is very very small (not even a store). We stayed at a resort for 25$ (yay for inexpensive) a night and enjoyed an amazing view from our hotel room. The sun shined and we just ate it up for three days. It was so relaxing which was I think exactly what everyone needed about now. It is report card time now and so we are back to being busy. Pray that it goes smoothly.

I will write more later on for now, I'm off to get my kids from recess. Thank you for all your prayers and support. Please pray that I won't be homesick. I keep thinking about Christmas and it's awhile off yet.LOL. Blessings, Court

No comments: