Thursday, December 11, 2008

Almost Home

Please pray for me. I basically have one more week before I go to the U.S. and I can't hardly stand it. I have two distinct feelings though. I have a sadness for leaving because I love the people here. I love the culture. I mean I've definitely had my struggles but I truly love Peru. Then I have excitement about going home and seeing my family. I'm excited to see my mom and dad, and grandparents and possibily aunts and uncles and cousins. Pray because I'm sad I won't see much brother this Christmas but may this summer. Anyways, keep me in your prayers these next couple of weeks as it will be crazy and I can only think of home and how much I'll miss Peru for two months. Wow I never thought I would feel this way. and yet here I am.

God bless you all,
Court

No comments: