Thursday, December 18, 2008

The time has come

Well I am sorry to say that I will be returning to the states and not coming back to Peru. There were situations out of my hands that led me to believe this was the best decision. I thank you for your prayers, thoughts, and financial support. If you have been financial supporting me you may let the Network of International Christian Schools (NICS) that you will no longer be supporting me. I am saddened by this decision but I know that God has greater plans for me. Please pray for peace in my heart, no bitterness, and compassion to surround me. I also ask for prayer that I will find a job and apartment in Colorado Springs which is ultimately where I plan to end up. I am just looking for a regular job not necessarily in teaching so if you hear of anything or have connections let me know.

God bless you all,
Courtney

P.S. I plan for my blog to continue so keep checking!!

1 comment:

Shunshine Girl said...

CO Springs sounds like a nice place to go. That's on my VERY LONG list of places I'd like to see. Do you know people there or you've just always wanted to live there?