Monday, September 8, 2008

What missionaries do for fun.

All of you who have facebook and are on my friends list have probably seen the pictures from my trip to the beach. It was so much fun. I didn't realize how bad I needed the break until I got there. We ran and played in the ocean (with our sweaters and jeans because of course it's winter.LOL) We had a bonfire and roasted marshmallows (Jared Schlak attempted to do so with his finger, I don't think I need to explain how that turned out.) We sang worship songs and just had fellowship together. On Saturday morning the girls in my cabin and I decided to go for a walk on the beach to collect shells. It was fun until we found a dead sea lion which of course we took a picture of.LOL Later we went rock climbing and then had an intense wrestling match involving most of the teachers and even some of the kids that were there. Wow it was intense. I'm telling you don't mess with the Kinder teacher. Now I'm home preparing for conferences this week. It has already started as a challenge but God is so faithful and I feel blessed. Oh and it's been cool to go shopping now because all the winter stuff is 70% off because it's becoming Spring so I'm set when I come home for Christmas. YAY!!! i suppose it'll work the same for summer too. How cool is that? Well I best sign off for now as I must get my students. God bless those who read this blog. Please pray that I would be safe, wise, joyful, and stress free.
Love, Court

No comments: