Sunday, July 20, 2008

Church

Today my roommate and I got up for church and left our house around 9:40 am. We were visiting a Spanish church with one of the Spanish teachers from the school. Church began at 10 and ended after 1pm. No Sunday school that was just the service. Oh and did I mention it was Baptist? So all you clock watchers out there just know that Church in other places is an all day commitment. It was a great service and I really understood a lot. I have even been invited to a house this Friday for a girls night. The only difficulty was my roommate Jessica has been plagued with migraines since she got here. If you could just lift her up in prayer that would be great. I think I will go with her to the clinic if it doesn't get better. Other than that things are going very well. We are trying to get ourselves in a routine though because we have been feeling like tourists and we need to start thinking about a more long term routine. Please continue to pray for all of us here serving the Lord. It is going to be amazing I know but I also know that the adjustment has only just begun. Oh and pray for my ministry with the cab drivers. I've been able to witness to a couple of them and they were very open to hearing me out. And no mom I was not in the cab by myself.LOL. Love you all and praying for you all to. Hasta luego!!

No comments: