Saturday, November 22, 2008

Surfing




Surfing is an art form that I apparently do not have knack for. Today I went and attempted to surf. I say attempted because I really wasn't that good at it, although I did stay up for a whole second once. I managed to drink a ton of water which is icky. Finally to end it all I forgot to jump off my board as a big wave was pushing me to shore. The result was me rolling several times across rocks the size of fists and smacking my head more times than I can count. I will definitely be sore in the morning. Well especially since I'm sore now. I do think I'll go again though but It will be in a while and hopefully at a beach with sand not rocks. I will try and download some picks for you to enjoy. Love ya, court

2 comments:

thiggins1978 said...

Memories to last a lifetime

Unknown said...

Thanks for putting your pics on facebook! I was able to steal them for MY blog post. Love how your board is 3 times as big as you!